we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Laughs and Tears

Number uno thing to build a relationship; live life meaningfully, go through stuff together. That meaning trials  and happy moments.
Ok now Books: books to me are a life. just its usually made up but they are a life nonetheless.
Ok now Life: Life is  trials, and happiness, a course where you are on a bike. There are up hills and down hills. no way to go around them. That's how life is. you can choose to give up or keep going.

Mix them all up time: So when I was little my mom and I read a book called Chester, I Love  You .   My mom and I cried waterfalls as we were snuggled up on a couch. Wow those were the times when our relationship  was mighty fine.

Recently I had felt like my relationship with my mother wasn't as strong as I would like it to be. So i asked my mom t read me a book. people, I am a teenager. I don't think it is normal. So together we read Charly by Jack Weyland. Talk about tears and laughs. We laughed. We cried. We laughed some more and we cried some more. Today we balled our eyes out and it was great. I feel so much closer to her; like I can cry in front of her. I feel like a little kid and I like it like that. Bee tee dubs, Charly is a really really really really really really really really good book. By reading a book with my mom we went through the trials in the book together and it was amazing. Even though when I asked her to read me a book she looked at me like I was crazy, it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment