we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Friday, December 2, 2011

I strive to be

I strive to be as Amie (Am I)
She is way cool, no beyond way cool. She is chill, welcoming, smart, sweet, spiritual, fun(ny), pretty, happy, mature, accepting, athletic, artistic, askd;laj, alsdkfjalsdj, asdjfalkj, askdj;flakjsdlfa;eijcoiah, ghlhl, (those stand for all the words that I wish there was to describe her.) My theory is that she will have to go to some far away land to get her man. She’s just too good.
Sooooo. I started doing what she does, and getting her approval before I did anything and boy it’s hard :)

I decided that there should only be one Amie and one Mase so I gave up on being her but I will continue to think so highly of this lady. :)
I drew a cow, Amie approved and wrote :)

lets repeat it a few times





Yea, lots of the same picture. My favorite.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment