we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Friday, March 2, 2012

Dear Adorable,


(scroll to bottom to see my note to adorable)































Stop being so cute



I absolutely,  certainly,  precisely, without question,  conclusively, decidedly, decisively, doubtlessly, easily, exactly,  definitely, for sure, no ifs ands or buts, no strings attached, on the button, on the money, on the nose, on the whatever else, positively,  really,  sure as can be, surely, truly, unambiguously, unconditionally, straight out, unquestionably think you are amazing and should never fall into the pattern of usual celebrities and keep being your adorable self :) Oh yes, and I kinda love you.

                   Love,


                                 Mase

P.S. I uncreepily have a file of pictures over you under the name "eye candy"..................... yea.......nuff said.

P.P.S. Your little brother, Connor, well, he is a babe too :)

1 comment:

  1. love. love. love. i cannot wait for the hunger games movie. ariel made a countdown chain with hugner games quotes and stuff on it. and she ordered a shirt. i need to get on the ball here...

    puzzle-in-progress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete