we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Flynn Rider, the Attractive cartoon

if you think about it, Flynn Rider (Eugene Fitzherbert) is really the only attractive cartoon character out there. (So I told this to someone and they looked at me and said, "You can't think a  cartoon is attractive!") Yea, sure it may sound a little weird but I am pretty sure that it is doctrine; He is muy atractivo. So to prove my point I just happened to come across these pictures...
Oh Maximus, you never fail o make me smile



Tell me about it

WANTED ( by me) Alive!

Singing!?! He is so cool


It is almost comparable to puss in boots 
I just had to add it.

Awkward moments



More awkward moments

Not an awkward moment

Smolder boy, wassup

I think this is awkward moment numero tres

he is my idol

Cute minus her, my sister always said that I reminded her of Rapunzel form this movie, I am not sure if that is a compliment

Protective

Even more protective

Sooo Cute

I want one

Buff

Like seriously don't even try to compare this awkward goober to the guy below, gross; I know. Shoulder pads, really? White gloves, really? Nope,he's not workin for me.

He even has a messenger bag like mine!




Eugene Fizherbert (aww, what a cute name, I still like  Flynn Rider better though.)





So someday I will find my Flynn Rider ;) He may just appear in a crowd or come stumbling into my tower, or maybe he will be undug from the dirt I always thought I knew but really, I didn't. ;)

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the puss-in-boots comparison! dude flynn rider looks like you-know-who (not Voldemort)...

    ReplyDelete