we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Saturday, October 8, 2011

"I am so Glad" ~Claire

I have a Happy Friend, she is literally like so smiley and has this aura that makes you smile. She is my inspiration for being cute, we will grow old together in a nursing home like we have planned and do cute things together...

This is what I think of her... Claire is th master of Graditude!



This is most likely what is running through Claire's head all day :)


She thinks of the Flip side of life! You should too :)


My turn to be thankful: I am so thankful for her example to me and how she is there standing by me as a "sister" to me.
I wuv you, Claire <3 and not just because she is my sister ;)

Her blog: http://coolerontheflipside.blogspot.com/ Go and see her cuteness

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS CUTE, YOU ARE SO CUTE, WE ARE CUTE!!! please be my sister forever and ever.

    okay i love you, bye <3

    ReplyDelete