we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

the thing about Time



Not Enough time

The time is growing shorter, days
seem to rush right by. There never
seems to be enough time, especially
for you and I. All of us get caught up,
with so much that has to be done.
Leaving less time, to enjoy, for almost
everyone. Through the years I've
watched, how time kept going so fast.
Before I'd turn around, so much time,
had already gone past. So if I could,
I'd make one wish, for both you and me.
To spend more time together, the way
it was intended to be!

~Audrey Heller






Seriously, where does time go!!!!!! I am lost, what do I do next that would be worth my time?? I will do the best I can I guess and use good judgement. :)





Dear clock on my wall,

Do you really read the time that I see?
Little ticking machine, I have places to be
So don't read that time for me please
Sometimes I just want time to feel the breeze
But the angle of your arms is not helping my situation 
I could be doing things if it wasn't for you that would benefit the entire nation!
I am tired and responsibilities littler my to-do list
Because of you, the bus I have missed
Now I am trudging home in the rain
Trying to fight the thing you cause; pain
Clock, you are to blame
You should be ashamed of your fame

                                     From your slave,
                                               Mase


hahahah, I wrote this poem in like 5 seconds, but when I say fame in the last phrase, I mean everyone has a clock that tells time therefore they are famous. Just to clear that up for you :p

No comments:

Post a Comment