we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Friday, October 21, 2011

Just Never Grow Up

(continuation of Why not:http://itstartswithamessengerbag.blogspot.com/2011/10/why-not.html )


So I don't like the feeling of being old and being looked down upon because I have silly impossible ideas. We used to Run around overalls and bare feet and people just commented that you were cute so why wouldn't I still be cute if I ran around with overalls and pig tails and only one front tooth and no shower (or bath in those days) for a while? Why do people have to be so judgmental, it annoys me. If you remember being young again, you would enter your new kindergarten class and be all scared but literally you could be friends with everyone. No one really cared what you looked like or what gender you were they just asked you to join right in. Why are we not still like that, why do we form groups, why do some people shrink away in the halls, why do people laugh and yell and tease  on someone else? Why? The quote, "No one has ever lost anything by being nice," really plays nicely into this message to you'll. 
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up. "

"A good character is the best tombstone.  Those who loved you and were helped by you will remember you when forget-me-nots have withered.  Carve your name on hearts, not on marble."  ~Charles H. Spurgeon

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."

"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles.  It might be the only sunshine he sees all day."

"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are."

 "What this world needs is a new kind of army - the army of the kind."  ~Cleveland Amory

"Don't be yourself - be someone a little nicer."  ~Mignon McLaughlin

"Be nice to me; I just got a root canal!"

So be nice, and accepting and you will be happier person. Believe me; take it from someone who knows. 


Keep the silly ideas
























Me too........

No comments:

Post a Comment