we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth..:)

Whoever said Disneyland was the happiest place on earth has obviously never been inside a temple of the Lord. So I was privileged/ blessed to walk the halls and grounds of the Seattle Temple. I was able to take a step out of this stressful busy world and be in a place of peace and happiness; a place where I can feel perfectly safe and in tune with all the good things in life. I got to be with people I love. I felt good about myself like I was saving people’s lives (which I was). I received comfort and inspiration. To sum it all up, I LOVED IT WITH ALL MY HEART! I wish you were there to enjoy what a did (Which you can).


Note: Why are guys so much more attractive in the temple??

More Purty pictures of temples:
:)



Yea, I was there. And I wish you were with me
Find out more at .....
So that is cool and amazing and I am happy,  I hope you are too :)

1 comment:

  1. DUDE! i totally did a post about the temple too! great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete