we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Saturday, October 29, 2011

21st Century bad habit

 This is annoying:

You are at a social event maybe or even just one on one with someone and a person that people may want to talk to is texting (Blogger says that I spelled "texting" wrong, I guess its a little behind in the times;)someone probably miles away (or worse, someone in another room nearby) and you just want to rip the cell phone out of there hands and yell, "We are right here!" After a while of them just occasionally looking up to make eye contact with someone socializing, people start to ignore that texting person because they know that they won't care. So pay attention to the people around you because pretty soon when you want attention from them they won't give it to you. Wise advice of the day my friends. Take it to thought.
Matthew 7:12


Another thought on texting :)







No comments:

Post a Comment