we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Friday, October 28, 2011

Broken Dreams


As children bring their broken toys
With tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God,
Because He was my friend.
But then instead of leaving Him,
In peace to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help,
With ways that were my own.
At last, I snatched them back and cried,
"How can you be so slow?"
"My child," He said, "What could I do?
"You never did let go.



I Love this Poem! just reread it like fifty times 


He spent all of his time writing a letter to you....

Are you going to just throw that love letter away and never read it?
Free letter from God here: http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon/

There is no, "he loves me not pedals" He loves you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment