we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm Walking on Sunshine!

There is just  a few things that make me feel like I am walking on sunshine:
1. The first time you put on new socks...Clouds, I am serious instant heaven with every new sock you buy.
2. After a nice day of a good amount of exercise and healthy eating and plenty of sleep.
3. That grass, you know the kind. The grass that is like a  memory foam pillow,yea that one. So amazing
4. Bare feet, in sand or grass or flower healthy dirt or snow at that!


So that's amazing
Just thought I should let you know :)

Speaking of sunshine...
















.


....................................................................These pictures tend to make me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment