we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

myspaceout.com

I totally spaced out the other day. I space out a lot but this was like embarrassing and much bigger than usual. So I was on the bus ride home and the stop before mine, I took not that my stop was next was mine. So we get to my stop and I stare at the little market that I would be walking towards now if I was getting off. I stare at my stop and I have no idea what is running through my head; something about the future and Ocean (Hannah, only you would know.) Soon enough I feel the bus moving again and I think, “Oh, Becky is going a different way today.” Then I realize, I missed my stop. So I get up and the bus slows and I get off and have to walk along the busy road not the peaceful trail that I am used too. Better yet, I almost forget to cross the road into my neighborhood. Gah, I was so tired and everything hurt. But wait, it gets better. Kay fine not that much better but I accidently bit my Orthodontist when he told me I was getting rubber bands. Oops. So that was a weird day :)
But that’s ok

No comments:

Post a Comment