we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

a pleasant day

my day has been very nice today:
i woke up and had two bowls of apple jacks
i played three matches of volleyball and won all of them.
i saw people that i love and got to be wit them for a while
i got a ride home and we talked about positive things like the beautiful colors of the leaves in the fall
i talked to a good friend of mine
i had a  wonderful lunch with homemade bread
i went for a jog along the water and it was beautiful. I felt like i was flying
i sat alone of a bench overlooking the water a bridge and the orange leaves with  the sun shining through them
i ran back and i felt like the whole world was slowing down to watch me run
i saw the most amazing car; a cherry red vw bus, so cool
i kept running soon I was home. What a great day. i am so blessed to live in such a beautiful place. :)
i made cookies with a  friend 
i stared at a lava lamp while snuggled in my bed for an hour and a half without realizing it


Next Day:
i got up and took a shower
i went to church 9my brother drove me, what a stud)
i helped pass out programs 
i saw my wonderful friend conduct the music
i was recognized and called up to receive my personal progress medallion 
i was sustained as first counselor to my friend , President Lauren 
i got to exchange facial expressions with Claire  when she was called a beehive (a girl who is 12-13 years old.) 
i received the cutest note ever from a  friend
i got to discuss virtues and how and why we should be guardians of virtue (refer to: http://lds.org/general-conference/2011/04/guardians-of-virtue?lang=eng&query=guardians+virtue)

i learned how to respond to inappropriate jokes (thank you Coleman)
i went home and set the dinner table
i just  had a wonderful two days so far, i feel great





I love life........even though it is not perfect :)

1 comment:

  1. i like the new design!
    glad to have pondered leaves with you :P

    ReplyDelete