we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Monday, October 17, 2011

To Paint

The hardest decision that I have ever made slash I am still making it. First of all I have no idea what I am capable of so what would be to hard what would be too easy, i don't not know. (suggestions are greatly appreciated.) I just realized that I need to back up a bit, I just started a painting class once a week for about 3.5 to 4 hours and it. first day, my instructor put a canvas in front of me and said, "what do you want to paint."  This was totally unexpected. So I made her pick out a picture. She picked out a picture of dolphins, personally I don't think dolphins re that amazing but that's what i ended up doing, in fact I a still doing the dolphin painting. But tomorrow I have to have a  picture of something to paint hat is Halloween related. I have no idea what to do. So this is where I am at, second painting starts tomorrow, first painting gets finished tomorrow. So I like to paint but what to paint and what am I capable of? I have no flippen' idea. So I will  just go with the flow and live in this life like I know what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment