we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Monday, October 3, 2011

"Follow your Dreams"

The phrase, "follow your dreams" has always confused me because when I think of dreams I think of what my head is doing when I am asleep. If I was to successfully follow those dreams then my life would be full of strange beings, robots, overflowing washing machines, bus drivers, certain...people (winkety face), arguing, being older with a family, tropical storms, boats, songs/singing, pets, dancing, and on and on and on. Oh my goodness, what a life that would be. So I am not sure if following all dreams would be the best thing to do for your health but for some occasions I certainly would like it. I don't know, this phrase has never made sense to me. It's just what I think, I may never know...


"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true."


"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

"The key to happiness is having dreams. The key to success is making your dreams come true."

"A person starts dying when they stop dreaming.”

“If I am dreaming let me never awake, If I am awake let me never sleep.”









So what will you do with your life?

There is always hope that your dream will come true

Make your life like those dreams that you actually remember!


1 comment: