we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Friend Maddy

So I have a friend, her name is Maddy. She is amazing. Like literally, beyond amazing. Our story of meeting is kind of funny and I regret what my attitude was at that time. It was when I was in 6th grade and she was in 7th. It was on  the way to an away track meet. The 6th grade bus was full so I went on the 8th grade bus. I sat right behind the bus driver in the only open seat next to a very happy looking girl...
Happy...


She kept asking about me and I didn't really know what to say. I kind of felt like I wanted to get away, she kept talking and talking and wanting to know stuff. I shot off the bus when it stopped. I look back and feel bad for what I did. Months later I got to the first soccer practice of my new team and she was the only girl that I recognized there. Since then we have become best friends and refer to each other as "cousins." We had a successful year in soccer with earning the 1st place spot together. With her on my side in the defensive position nothing got past us. She backed me up and I hope I backed her up. We have not only grown in our soccer relationships but just being friends and being ourselves around each other. We are fun and crazy...
We enjoy dancing int he rain and eating ice cream made by professionals :)



WE are barefoot and crazy!

Its true



We write each other love letters



We are the queens of facial expressions:)


I am blessed to have her as a wonderful friend in my life, I don't know how I ever deserved her :) She has such a life that she doesn't know about ahead of her, I know it. Yep we are crazy, yes we are friends, yes I am proud to call her my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment