we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lust of the Long Hair

It's a curse, I swear
"I'm just going to grow my hair out to a mermaid length so I can have luscious locks"
almost every girl has this goal at some point of their life, including me.
The curse:
well it goes something like this,
1. girl wants long hair and makes it a goal to not cut hair for a long time
2. girl gets sick of awkward lengths, plain ol' hair, wants change, sick of the same thing, no progression visible, awkward growth habits, dryness, split-ends,etc.
3. after much thought and stress and hair brushing. It is time
4. You get your hair cut.
5. you ask the lady to only give you a max 1 inch trim and it ends up way shorter than you wanted it to then you are back to"I want long hair!"


This my friends, it called the Cycle of Wanting Long Hair. Let me tell you, I know few that have succeeded to get past the first step.

Long hair, donde esta?

How about some success stories.........






Hehe, this is my friend :)








Long Hair, where art thou?

4 comments:

  1. eyyy! thats meeee :) :) and let me tell you. i am somewhat in between the 2nd and 3rd step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Claire, you fooled me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i haven't cut mine in like 5 months. My hair is going to be long, no matter how long it takes. I'll prove it to you

    ReplyDelete