we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

where I am

so I haven't done anything on this blog of mine for years it feels like but i have a  good excuse:

ahehehammmm:






I saw hunger games:

Yes, I know, crazy phenomenon.


So a word to them all amazing people of the hunger games :


Dear Katniss,
You are seriously boss, and should stay a brunette
Love,
wish I has as hard-core as you

Dear Peeta,
Love you like i love my teddy bear, you seriously make my heart go Peeta-Patter
Love,
Not So Secret Stalker

Dear Gale,
Poor you, don't worry, you are hott enough to find someone that wants kids
Love,
Wish I Was That Someone

Dear Cinna:
I love your flippen' guts, new hero equals you.
Love,
I wish I did my gold-eyeliner as good as you

Dear Seneca,
to tell the truth, I almost forgot about you but whoowee, I am sure glad that I was reminded of your beautiful beard I mean face when seeing the movie
in case you didn't notice, I really really really really like your beard 
Love,
i kinda want a beard like unto yours 

Dear Prim,
You remind me of me. Light hair, dark eyes, little sister
Love,
your long lost twin

Dear Cato,
you were somewhat attractive until..........don't hurt my peeta
love,
that girl who grimaced as she watched blood spurt out of your mouth

Dear Rue,
Can I just say, you made my eyes take rides on water falls. 
Love,
The Trees You Climb In

Dear Thresh,
You made the movie that much better (that meaning a ton)
love,
carry me with your huge muscles


Dear Hamitch,
Love your luscious locks of much love. Can we seriously talk sometime, I would really like to experience that
Love,
a sober girl

Dear Effie,
You can go live in the zoo and I will come visit you, kay? 
You are adorable in your own inhuman way.
Love,
That person who buys the Popsicle stick with the bird seed on them and feeds colorful birds at the Zoo

Dear Peeta's Mom,
You shut your trap girl and go out and eat burnt soggy bread with your pigs so your son can come feed you when he wants.
Love,
Your Elementary School Principle 


Dear Pres. Snow,
Why do you scare me so much even though you looked pretty innocent....at first.
Love,
I am pretty sure you haunt my dreams sometimes




1 comment:

  1. woooow. spoiler alert on gale much!? next time, i think you need to give a warning to peeps like me who have not yet read the books! :) but still, this post is adorable.

    ReplyDelete