we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Friday, March 9, 2012

Hungry Games (hunger Games Spoof)

People, I would win the Hungry Games :)

http://screen.yahoo.com/hungry-games-28507606.html

Seriously watch it, it is a high quality worth your time spoof :)







brought to you by.....................Yahoo (insert a deep gravely dramatic voice here)




But if you are looking for some real Hunger Games........................Here we go. Please Buckle your seat belts and keep all hands and accessories in the car, thank you and enjoy your ride :) (enter barbie voice here)

Hhmmmmmmm lets go for some Liam slash Gale, yea, that sounds nice (wow I am full of amazing ideas)





Oh that is just DIVINE 



Ok OK, I will throw the girl in there ;)



And you can find some Joshy here


and for them all minus the famous rich old guy





1 comment:

  1. I am so stoked for the movie to come out!!!

    I reread the trilogy, because I am a super nerd, and now I am so ready to see them on the big screen.

    Plus Peeta is gonna be so handsome :)

    ReplyDelete