we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

blah blah blah, I try painting

Some of the painting girls
So I just started  a painting class and I really enjoy it. The people, my surroundings, the experience, blah blah blah. I have finished two paintings so far.....


2nd painting, Acrylic

Inspiration: none, instructor made me do dolphins and a cat......don't ask

Amie's Skills :)
What we eat.......gross
1st painting, Oil

All the girls...except me

Star of the day: Amie (Am I)

Hannah s weapons today

"pass it here"

Amie's almost done painting



Frustrated 


A familiar friend :)

Hardcore, talented Amie

Oil paints

Cheryl! (che-REL) 

Always could make use of these while painting
Hanners hand


Amie's concentration face....?


Lexie at work
Lauren and me :)
Lauren: imitating Cheryl
Lexie: Being her
Cheyrl: Trying not to get mad :)
Painting love
Painting poses 
Told you it was a painting pose

aww thanks Hannah


Love notes

Lexie's concentration face. Attractive, I know
Thinking


Frustrated

Moving on.... its what paintings all about

Amie (top) and My feet :)
Bablicious Hannah's eyes.Check em out.I know, right?

Paint on my face is somewhat of a tradition....blame Hannah



2 comments: