we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Starting the 10 Ways To Be Happy, On Purpose Series



 “He who depends on himself will attain the greatest happiness”
~Chinese Proverb
"I was at a Women’s Leadership Conference about a year ago and had an “ah-ha moment”. We were all introducing ourselves and asked to share a few things to help with the process. One question left me baffled and ultimately changed my life; “What do you do to make yourself happy?”.
At the time I honestly didn't know. I had a great job, friends, and family. I was independent, young, healthy, and yet I couldn’t figure out what made me happy. I vowed that day that I would be happy on purpose because I was tired of waiting for happiness to happen.
It’s not been an easy road, but it’s been the most fulfilling adventure I’ve ever been on and I feel that I should now share what I’ve learned with others."

                                -someone who wasn't me ;)

The Manager

the happy kid and his father


Happy Portrait

Happy Happy Happy

Happy Birthday Fotoblur

Happy




1 comment:

  1. Happiest picture ever: http://jpgmag.com/photos/416496

    ReplyDelete