we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

they call me happy

Life is good.
I Got up this morning at 7 and played soccer in 39 degree weather.
We Got some great dealios at QFC.
I had 4 nummy oranges.
I ate Nutella plain....a few times.
I went to the library and the ladies there were very nice
Made soup (for the first time, my mom doesn't make soup so I just made the recipe it up and it tasted really good)
Enjoyed my kitty's company
Listened to He is We
Made brownies
Read blog posts from my friend to me (I love her)
Smiled


good day

I could of said that my day was ok and pointed out the good and bad but I only stated the positive, that's a key to happiness ;)



dontstopbelieving
alice
shots.jpg

howtobecool
Not Very true but I like the idea. Oh kids, how we love them
Everything-Will-Be-OK---Unknown-Magnet-C11750616.jpeg
3131040291_ae25ff3942


 Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience. Both are essential in life. All are God's blessings, have a great day. 


The reason I write in a journal every night is because I find importance and something good in everyday! You should too



No comments:

Post a Comment