we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Saturday, November 26, 2011

nail polish to life

Stop living life like you are waiting for nail polish to dry!
Dude, live on the wild side, be unique. Quick note: "You are unique; just like everyone else" or "Everyone is unique" Theses quotes always annoy me because its like everyone is unique and the definition of unique is not like everyone else and if everyone is unique then ughhhh just a quick note. So I don't paint my nails very often. Lets say about once a year. But every time i do it I regret it afterwards. I did it today and was reminded why I don't do it; I have to wait like a million years for it to dry. But as usual I kinda tried to do everything that i would usually do with wet nails. That really failed bad. I felt so weird and awkward trying not to touch anything and if I did I would have to touch it a certain way. I felt so vulnerable and not safe doing anything. (you are probably really confused right now.)Then I got  brilliant thought slash Idea! I have been paranoid about everything and wanting my nails to be perfect and that is not working so I decided that I would do everything I would normally do and pretend that I didn't have wet nail polish on. So I did and my nails were Deestroid! But it looked very intriguing and I had a lot of fun! 
Stop living life like you are waiting for nail polish to dry!
Love,
Mase

Pee ess: I apologize deeply if that was confusing and you don't understand

No comments:

Post a Comment