we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Monday, November 21, 2011

I am thankful for...weird?? nah


I am thankful for some things that people think is kinda odd..... Personally I think it's amazing! So Happy!
...the mess to clean up after a party
because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
...the taxes I will pay
because it means that I'm employed.
...the clothes that fit a little too snug
because it means I have enough to eat.
...my shadow who watches me
because it means I am out in the sunshine.
...the spot I walk from at the far end of the parking lot
because it means I am capable of walking.
...all the complaining I hear about our government
because it means we have freedom of speech.
...that lady behind me in church who sings off key
because it means that I can hear.
...lawn that needs mowing, the bedroom that needs cleaning and dryers that need fixing
because it means I have a home.
...my huge heating bill that I will have
because it means that I am warm.
...weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day
because it means that I have been productive and done my best.
...the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours
because it means that I am alive to enjoy another day with people I love :).
There are three kinds of days:
  1. Good days,
  2. Great days, and
  3. Outstanding days.
I hope yours is Outstanding!
because mine sure was :)
Hakuna matata
No matter how trapped you feel, it's gonna be OK. keep going, Keep serving :)

Be-Glad-Of-Life

balloons
Be wild!

The Circle of No Life
Just thought this was kind of funny especially since I am blogging right now.
Amusement Ride Of Life

30+ Pieces of Inspiring, Funny and Interesting Advice - My Modern Metropolis


No comments:

Post a Comment