we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

thought


I love how, in scary movies, the person yells out, "Hello?" As if the bad guy is gonna be like, "Yeah, I'm in the kitchen! Want a sandwich?"
No, I didn’t trip the floor looked like it needed a hug.
Facebook is the only place where it's acceptable to talk to a wall.
Seeing a spider is nothing. It only becomes a problem when it disappears.
Facebook is like a fridge. When you're bored you keep opening and closing it every few minutes to see if there's anything good in it.
I sprayed a mosquito with mosquito repellent and now it will have no mosquito friends.
Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
What's better Google or Yahoo???? Wait I'll Google it !!!

Just something to think about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment