we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Monday, November 14, 2011

outside world, cameras, friends, and teachers

Oh Today I am especially thankful and grateful to The marvelous outside world, cameras, friends and teachers.  
1. The Outside world....WOW. Have you ever just laid down in the grass not caring if it was cold or not and just stop time and just sit there and let your mind wander into places that it wouldn't go unless you were there, breathing in the scents of Gods marvelous creation.




I took the next landscape pictures on two separate runs, I live in such a beautiful place :)











2. Cameras.....Where would I be without them?!? I have no idea. Pictures just have a very strong emotional pull on me that I have to have and take them. Plus, it would be hard to paint some of my pictures without some kind of picture. So camera's....you are great. (really I should be thanking the inventor, Thanks Joseph Niepce.) So I took some pictures for fun.... 





















3. Friends. Let me just tell you a story; the Story of the girl that saved me. Once upon a time we were having a deep conversation on Facebook and I was feeling kinda down. She then told met to tell her everything that I hated about myself. This kind of surprised me because whenever she says something bad about herself I make her say something good about herself to make up for it. So her saying this to me really surprised me but I went on and on and I secretly hoped that she would say something to go against everything that I was saying but no she did not. She did something better, at the very end she said, "Good job."
i replied, "For what, reminded myslef all the stuff that I don't like about myself?"
And she said "no, for reminding me that you are human too."
Right then right there, I realized we all have imperfections we all have things that we don't like about ourselves and that's fine. It's what makes us us. Wow I cried when she said this. And it felt good to cry. Friends are those who do whats right, who follow through promptings, who know your imperfections but love you any way. Oh, Hannah. Thank you so much. And don't worry, they were good tears (winkety face.)


4. Teachers: They are just amazing. I mean come on. Imagine having to deal with annoying troublemaker kids that will make up the next generation. In my opinion they are just brilliant and inspiring.


The end :)




{Wore:Forever 21 sweater, Wet Seal Jeans, Homemade bow slash clip in hair,Faded Glory sandals}

No comments:

Post a Comment