we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sundays


Do not let Sunday be taken from you If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.
Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week
Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week







..........I respect the man that said this :)


Happy days: I got to see my friend Noelle at church today, she is just great . I hope she knows how special she is to me! So that was one of the highlights of me day ;) others included having my dad teach or sunday school lesson....that was hilarious 



mmmm, splashing in baseball field puddles; check





"Pace is probably wondering why she is not getting wet" -Jaret










Just  few pics from this day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment