we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Friday, November 11, 2011

dear you


dear yesterday, I think it is so cool that it was national vanilla cupcake day


dear Fall, You are so beautiful. I hope you know it

first day of fall

dear me, get your homework done

dear soldiers, y'all are beast. amen
That certain soldier
18335026-soldiers-crying.jpg (899×570)

dear crunchy leaves, you make my day.

Dear friends,  I wish I could be there more


Dear technology, why you gotta be so difficult?

dear rainy day, I am glad that you are best buds with warm soup and hot chocolate, books, blankets, and fireplace. You guys are such a team :)
Manzanillo Rainy Season  Manzanillo Mexico Travel Blog
Colorful umbrellas for outdoor rainy wedding help to create gorgeous wedding photos



rainy day II by ~musicandphotography on deviantART

Dancing rain / iNeedChemicalX

bribrix3:  rainy-days:  0livej00ce: (via kissez)

When it's raining... / Heidi Burton / Making Strangers




Dear thesaurus.com, thank you for your presence 





dear camera, thank you for existing
 


dear sleep, you are always late. 
sleep



dear thanksgiving, you are my favorite holiday!
Craftily Ever After: Thanksgiving Version of 'Keep Calm and Carry On' Printable
Oh kids, gotta love em



Dear journal writing, I enjoy having you around





Dear kenra, I really miss you <3
 



Dear happiness, stick around :) 









1 comment:

  1. yesss. it makes me feel special that i was included in this post.

    puzzle-in-progress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete