we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Friday, November 18, 2011

a new day, a new way

I have a secret skill, I can read you. Weird.
anyways, today was cool. I built catapults in science and I am doing really good in that class. And found some pictures I enjoy.....
Their tender sides show



Love



Happy!

retro




Love it the ultimate trip

there is something about mail




Amen

I want one!

who would of thought?







thank goodness

torn apart

Me too

Be still and feel the sunshine in your life


we dream


seriously 
poor cactus

no matter what you think


buds

"I want to become the next Jillian Michaels" 



Amen

Thank goodness





guilt trip

my to do list


Hannah, i dedicate this to you



No comments:

Post a Comment