we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Onion that is Blazing

So today after a  very fun, cold soccer game and volleyball game I was invited to blazing onion with some amazing people but alas, I could not go So I told mom that we should go sometime and then later today she was like "whoever helps ksjdfhajsdhajgfuc;aishdf;lakhd;s can go to Blazing Onion" (I kinda forgot exactly what she said.) So we went. The atmosphere was busy and bustling. And I loved it. We finally got seated and the people were really cool about everything. Food equaled huge, joucy, vibrant in taste and uhh my mind is drawing a  blank Amazing....? Sure. Yep. Uhuh.
Favorite quote of the day: "What the flipper flopers" said Jaret rather angrily
So here we are.....

Water...I wuv it

Easton's Food

My Burger


HUGE
After the teamwork of Dad and i, The burger was gone


Easton and I

Jaret being socially awkward

Parents being Parents

And there is Me, being happy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment