we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

count down to Thanksgiving day uno


Today I am thankful for my little brother; some of you probably already know him but if you don’t just think of Russell from UP and now you know him.  I would also like to say, cherish the small moments for those are what counts. Today for example, I asked Jaret if he wanted to go to the beach with and read scriptures and have a cookie and such. He agreed and we went down. with me. It was windy and cold but no too bad but then it started raining, the wind strength increased so we say there huddled under a tree trying to keep warm. I have no idea why we didn’t go home we just stayed there and watched the waves hurl up onto the beach. We cuddled close and at that moment I was thankful for Jaret’s urge to cuddle all the time (he has this touchy thing that not many people in my family have, where he just wants to cuddle up to anyone.) He talked of little boy stuff and I just listened. And I liked it as much as I don’t enjoy some of the activities that he spoke of; I still enjoyed just listening and not complaining. So today I am thankful for my little brother, yep I said little brother as hard as it is to believe :)
Just look at his face




Him and My cat are besties





cuddle



No comments:

Post a Comment