we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What a Weakness is

My science teacher said something while we were writing down what we thought were our weaknesses and strengths he asked a girl what she thought her weakness was and she said something like,"My height." He looked at her and said, " that's not a weakness, a weakness is something that you can get better at and not something that you can't change." This really stood out to me for some reason. He went on and used examples like if someone had leukemia, that's not a weakness, that's a challenge and challenges are what help you grow and learn. So keep that in mind, just some wise words of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment