we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Unthinkable tends to Happen

 I never thought that I would ever see 4 in the hour position with a little “am” sign hovering menacingly next to it on my clock. I never thought I would be in the car watching the orange haze  of the sun about to rise grow deeper in color over the silhouetted mountains with the clock reading 5:48. I never thought I would be learning when the hour hand is next to the 6 on the clock. But alas, all of this happened today and is going to happen 4 times a week for the next 5 years. I don’t mind really, I enjoy being with people when I look like I just rolled out of bed (which I did.) I like learning about inspirational stuff that happened a long time ago, it makes me want to be a better person. I love it actually, it’s just I never thought it would or could happen. But it did, the unthinkable happened. And it will continue to do so, 4 times a week for the next 5 years of my life. This obviously proves that anything can happen beyond your mind frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment