we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Annoying and Amazing

 Annoying and Amazing
There are just something’s that really bother me. I am not sure about you but these things really annoy me…
1.       Numero uno. Words purposely spelled wrong. For example: instead of the “cutest cats contest” they will have, “kutest katz kontest. ” Misleading!! I thought for the longest time that “fruit’ was spelled “froot” because of (gulp) Froot Loops Cereal. The thing is, I don’t really care about the spelling as long as if it looks like they tried but couldn’t quite get it. 

2.     
 2.“I have everything except…” oh my goodness, then you don’t have everything if you have to put the word “except” in the same sentence! Maybe if they didn’t realize they didn’t have everything and caught themselves after they said “everything,” then if it wouldn’t be so annoying.
3.      The sound of few selected people who lick “food” off of their fingers. The sound is a high pitch screech that tears the air and makes my fists clench. I don’t know, maybe I am part dog or something; some high pitch noises are really sensitive to me.   
4.      Chewing, (also selected people) once again, I feel like I could make a band out of my families munching at the dinner table.


 Amazing:
1.      The sound of a live guitar. It sounds so rustic and homey. Not just strumming the strings unknowingly, but to where they actually sound like something. It takes my mind somewhere safe that I don’t have the pleasure of going very often.
2.     There is something very special about the idea of someone (who actually can) sing to you. It makes me have that magical feeling of being in Disneyland  when I was a youngling, almost like feeling that nothing could go wrong.
3.      Watching someone draw or write. It’s just relaxing to watch what they are doing because it’s not like when you are drawing and you have that image in your head, when you watch someone else, it forms into something that you never expected.
4.      Being able to dance around in the rain and not care how wet and muddy you will get.
5.       Sleeping under the stars and having the feeling of running out of wishes to make because you see 10 shooting starts. Way cool.
6.     . Chilling, doing whatever, looking like whatever with friends when you have nothing on your schedule.
7.     The Adrenaline rush you get when you are going to goal with soccer ball at your feet.
8.      Someone asking, “how are you?” and really mean it. Sometimes this phrase is thrown around like a greeting and I don’t think that is right.
9.      Having someone take care of you while you are sick. (I fell asleep while my mom rubbed my feet; I still remember that from like 5 years ago. My mom is so cool.)
10.   Earing over 100% in a class  
 11. Finally understanding some concept. Like in math or science.

So all of this is way cool, and obviously the good outnumber the bad by a lot. Have an amazing day full of happness!

No comments:

Post a Comment