we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday walks are no more.

Today is my first Sunday without my beloved sister, Kenra. That means no Sunday walks. Sunday walks are not just going for a walk on Sunday; it is an intense stress reliever, two-way therapy session, bonding time, and everything else great! But now, she is gone at college, to get an education. Why do you need an education when you have me? I mean come on, I am lonely. Sure I could go on a walk with Mom or a friend and that would be fine but it wouldn't be a real Sunday walk, it would just be a walk on Sunday. Nothing too special, just a walk and talk. So right now I miss my sister, and will miss her until I get to be with her again.  No Sunday walk today, No Kenra today. :( I miss my sister, yes. I want her back, yes. But I am so proud of how far she has come and where she is going. She teaches me a lot, you know. Just like the big sister should. I love you Kenra !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. mesa!!! you made me smile! i was thinking the same thing on sunday. seriously. me and ariel walked around block once (hardcore). it just didnt have the same effect. i miss you sissy!

    puzzle-in-progress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete