we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Really Guys, Really?



So Cussing, something that comes up all the time. I was at a soccer game and our team was a playing a boys team. There was one boy in a stained white cut off t-shirt and at the beginning of the soccer game he cussed when I stole the ball from under his toes. I glared at him like I was a hawk,and told him simply to watch his language, he literally immediately, said "my bad" with his head down in the most repentant tone I have ever heard. So once he saw that I didn't think that was attractive at all he didn't say a another word for the rest of the game. Guys, Cussing has never and will never make you any more attractive or more "adult like", In fact, I am sickened by the sight of a "mature" guy cussing it up for no flippen' reason or when a parent of small children using cruel, fowl language in front of the innocent people; even if there was a reason, you should never do it! What is the point? So, in short: don't cuss. There I said it. (By the way, we chizowened those boys 4-2)



This is what my Glare at him looked like.
My eyes have that effect ,I guess





No comments:

Post a Comment