we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pioneer-ey

So I got ready for church today and I walk upstairs and my little brother greets me with, "Oh Mesa, you look pioneer-ey." I have no idea what that even means considering what I am wearing. Was that a compliment or not? I don't really know...
So Lets get started to see what you think!






Lights,camera, action...


I just had to have my messenger bag :)

Do I really look like this??



I made this bouquet of lavender like 3 months ago and pretended that I got it from someone else, kinda sad.
I enjoy my fantasies :)

Back view 

Waistband
Pace!! I love her


So I am not sure about you, but pioneer, really? I dont' know what was going through  Jaret's head. It will remain a  mystery 

{wore: thrifted unlabeled pencil skirt, American Eagle flats, Forever 21 sweater, homemade pearl necklace}





No comments:

Post a Comment