we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Copy cat

I go to school a couple of Monday's ago with my bandanna in my hair and my man shirt tucked in...total chill. The next couple days following this particular Monday I starts seeing people at school with loose v-necks tucked in and bandanna's (wow I almost wrote banana's, thank goodness for spell checkers.) I was like, "oh that's cool that people are doing that." In last period I girl comes up to me, (this is Thursday and today I am wearing a grey bandanna) she asks me, why are you wearing bandanna"  I look at her and I say, "because it hides my hair." She sticks her nose up and says, "everyone thinks that you are part of a gang, and a girl is really mad at you because she has been wearing bandannas all year before you." This makes me unhappy, first of all, why freak out over some bandanna, they sell them at fabric stores, for crying out loud! second, I have not seen this girl and good for her for being stylish like me ;) I honestly didn't care what people though of me but this girl kept nagging and nagging. So I am a "copy cat," I don't like that title. Don't be copy cat, it doesn't feel good. Ask before you copy ;) But I have proof that I think I started it at the school ;)............



I am part of a gang...It's called, Can I just go home and sleep?




       
yes, this is what I look like, I know some of you have been wondering what I really look like now.

I dont' really like the feeling of only putting pictures of me up, so this feels really weird right now so I am going o put a picture of a copy cat...


3 comments:

  1. Dude, i was totally going to wear a bandanna tomorrow... is that okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, go ahead and do it, I am not the one that cares about that kind of stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh em gee. i am a part of that gang too!!! and i dont even wear a bandanna...

    ReplyDelete