we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What a Day

Last night i had this wonderful plan to change my health life around and was planing to start early this morning but alas...

  • My alarm clock never went off when I was planning to go to the YMCA with my parents
  • i was way to lazy to make any healthy breakfast food so I had mini wheats
  • i read 2 chapters from a book and was bored out of my mind because it was nothing like Hunger Games
  • I painted a little ......?
  • Plinkety plinked on the piano for a while.
  • Went to the park with my little brother hoping to practice soccer but we ended up swinging and playing on the big toy thing
  • And now I trying to make sure I don't eat tooooo much
  • But I really want pop corn!!!!!!!!!!
  • what a productive day :)
  • Oh Yea, and now i sit in my XXL Man bright neon man t-shirt and paint covered spandex looking at this adorable couples blog, please jealousy look through it as I find myself doing ;)  I am so happy that there is someone that can be so amazing and do it with confidence in her standards. WOW! What an example.

Maybe I should put some pictures on.................................................................I am looking for some old pictures ............................... (looking)................................................................


Welp can't find any attractive ones so how about ultra awkward ones, i think so







Us Brewers are so cool :)




Well, I hope you have a productive day (unlike mine) but thats ok!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a WONDERFUL day to meee (: And I love the photo of you and your dad. You should frame it (:

    ReplyDelete