we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Friday, February 24, 2012

Trenchen'

Trenchen'



A:  Black Pencil skirt, 12$
B: Button down White shirt with bow, 34.99$
C: Red sweater vest, 19.99$
D: Flowered blue tights, 8$
E: metallic Brown heeled boots, temporarily 8.74$!
F: Tan Trench coat, 39.99$
G: Gold Dangle earrings, 12.99$


 And Guess What?!? All of theses clothing pieces are from local right around the corner stores...Target and Walmart. 

So I am starting something new (I am not sure how long it will last) but I will try to increase my sense of style slash fashion by practicing... then presenting (that makes me nervous.) Please tell me how I am doing because I have no idea what I am doing  :) Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment