we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Stupor

Here I am.
I have been sitting here for hours and now I just sit
body limp
staring at the ceiling
sifting my right hand through the cold polished rocks in a bowl. In and out, like a dolphin splashing through the waves in the sea, each stone significant.
Mouth open, I think I am drooling. I don't know though.
I am still
but inside I am a raging team of organized but totally completely onehundredpercently unorganized creatures unknown to mankind. Creatures banging around with a sense of unknown urgency; banging, throwing, tearing, but building, forming, creating something. Then destroying it all over again. They attempt to work together but end up destroying each other along with their creation. My mind is a war. But for some reason, it feels so satisfying. As if this war will actually solve something even though I know it won't. The war rages on, never ceasing to give any sign of ending, of delivering the white flag for all to see. No, these creatures have no mercy.




WHOA WHOA WHOA! What kind of completely emo human being wrote such a strange um, statement?
I will tell you who: A girl who just read the last of the Hunger Games, Mockingjay.
I am kidnapped by every emotion that blends into one. I will name this unity of emotions, Captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment