we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

the voice of an Angel

My alarm clock blares a screeching sound that you would find in a horror movie at 6:00am. I groan as I search blindly for the button that always seems to flee when I ever come to the town of Alarm Clock. Finally the sound subsides with the click of a button, I trudge upstairs.  Halfway upstairs, I hear the answering machine repeating a  message that basically says,"no school" in the kindest tone of voice I have ever heard. I swear, an angel called me just to tell me, "no school, my dear little Mase. So you run along back to bed, Okay?" So today I thankful for the angel that called me, and ACTUALLY left a message. I am thankful that that angel turned this day into a do nothing day :)

Its like my calender:
(pretend that all of the scribbles are thing I have to do, places I have to be, people I have to see...)

Then suddenly BAM! You have a do nothing day:

Love do Nothing days but sometimes I sit and I think, what do I do, i have nothing to do, I don't know how to spend my free time?
Eventually you figure it out and you just chill.

What Love


Long Live the voice of The Angel :)

1 comment: