we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Friday, January 13, 2012

my day

So here is my day, I am not sure if you can relate to this or not but to me, its another normal day:


  • Alarm blares at 4:40 am
  • I reset it with a  smile to 5:00 am
  • Alarm blares
  • I roll out of bed
  • I stare in the mirror and think, "why am I awake?"
  • I remind myself that to get good, you must do good
  • I get ready
  • lazily
  • my brother and I drive silently to the church building
  • I get out
  • the cold bites my nose, ears, neck and fingers, oh yea, and arms off. So pretty much, everything is bitten off
  • I walk in 
  • I am greeted
  • I sit
  • I listen
  • I smile
  • I laugh
  • I make faces
  • I take notes
  • fun
  • I go home
  • 20 minutes later I am being driven to the bus stop by my dad who is on his way to work
  • i am waiting
  • cold
  • bus is her
  • yea!
  • I get on
  • warm
  • I go to school (not going into details)
  • say hi to my favorite teacher
  • go home
  • walk up the hill
  • cold
  • I eat something
  • I get on the computer and tell myself that I will pin 5 things then get off
  • 598 pins later, I am getting  off (by force)
  • I do homework
  • I eat dinner
  • I do a few ab exercises as a  sad excuse for working out
  • I read scriptures with my family
  • We say prayer
  • I take a shower
  • Then i go to my realm and this is where I do the most productive things
  • I think 
  • I write in my journal
  • I read my scriptures
  • I write
  • I write notes
  • I listen to music
  • think some more
  • Pray
  • Try to sleep
  • Mind won't have mercy on me and let me sleep
  • Then mind gets so far away from this world that its like its not a round
  • I half sleep
  • I fully dream
  • then I do it again


What a day, sounds boring, right?

No, it's the bomb and I love it
I like simple
simple is wise

{whoa!, just realized, simple is an awkward word}

Hope you cherish those simple moments in life :)

1 comment:

  1. Favorite part??
    " I will pin 5 things then get off
    598 pins later"

    ReplyDelete