we all have a story to tell.... my journey to creating/finding/ expressing me (or just figuring out the plot to my story)

do i end up happy? lets find out :)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

snow. is . here

Yesterday it snowed for about 2 minutes at 3:35pm on my way to Dairy Queen to get a blizzard (get it.)

today, It started snowing at 8:50 am and there was a lot of it for about 2 hours.

something to understand, we don't get a lot of snow around here.

I snapped a few pictures of my neighbor, so cute...


Sorry about the size, it doesn't work without it being this size.

4 comments:

  1. Coolest thing I have ever seen. Ever.
    How did you do this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVES. You are so cute. PS. Is there no way to follow you except by email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can if you have a Google account/g-mail. Top left hand corner, there should be a follow button if you are signed into your Google account.

    ReplyDelete